The following are the major objectives of diploma in Agricultural Engineering programme.
(1) To organize and conduct diploma programme in Agricultural Engineering.
(2) To undertake basic and applied research in concerned area covering production, value addition, marketing and management.
(3) To develop suitable agricultural technologies for the cropping and farming systems of the region.
(4) To collaborate with other agencies involved in teaching, research and development activities in the field of Agricultural Engineering.
(5) To provide consultancy services to farmers and others engaged in production processing, marketing and management in the wider field of agricultural and allied activities.
(6) Enhancement of opportunities in developing the experience of the faculty.
(7) Enhancement of the quality of education to students.
(8) Enhancement in value addition to the existing programs.
(9) Vertical and Horizontal growth of the Institution.